Friday, May 4, 2012

A Love Letter to My Boys

My dear sweet sons,
     It has been so long since I last wrote you a love letter.  I am so very sorry I have let so much time slip by.  I have been busy making your days full of love and laughter.  The memories I hope to create for you are of time spent together.  For this, I know it will not matter to you that I have not written your letters, but to me it feels like time lost to record the details of our time together with you.  We love you with all of our hearts; I am confident you know it.  As much as we do though your heavenly Father out-loves your mom & dad.  He loves you more than anyone else can and ever will. Stay close to Him always.  One day we won't be able to be with you every minute of the day (and one day you'll want it that way LOL) but He will see everything you do and He'll be there for you anytime you seek Him.  My greatest hope is that you both love the Lord truly in your heart and live your life with His guidance.

I know you two are BOYS and could probably care less that your mushy mother writes you love letters, but someday when you have your own kids remember their mother might do the same thing ; )  It's a mom thing.  I'm not looking to turn you into ballerinas, just trying to express my load of love, you can't begin to measure!


                     Love always & forever truly, 
                                          Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment