Sunday, March 18, 2012

Intro to Playdough


I have been eager to get my almost 3 year old some safety scissors to practice cutting playdough after seeing a preschool demonstrate this activity on You Tube, to build motor skills. I was in Wal-mart and wondered if they sold just the scissors or if I'd have to go to Toys R Us to find them. I was SO excited when I found a kit that came inside a clear plastic bag with a zipper and handles on top. Inside I found 4 playdough cans, an assortment of animal cookie cutter tools, a rolling tool, a noodle making tool, and my favorite, scissors made of plastic that he can get the hang of  but not hurt with ; ) This whole thing can be kept together so nothing gets lost and I was really happy it only cost $10 bucks!

He did perfect and loves everything in this kit

No comments:

Post a Comment