Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Am Making an Impact in My Particular Position


     I was just thinking the other day about how I could make a little money somehow.  Not because I'm in a bind and need it, simply just to have a little mad money.  But it occurred to me that I already have a job that I love.  It will not be downsized, I will not be replaced, and I am making an impact in my particular position.  I am a MOM.  I have to remind myself, sometimes, why I am making the decision to raise my children, thus being a stay at home mom.  My mind occasionally tries to play tricks on me, leading me to believe I am sacrificing something in order to stay home.  Money, clothes, jewelry can all wait, but my babies won't!  Sometimes I have "want-I-tis"  I think of what I'd like to have instead of thinking how can I GIVE somehow.  My selfish desires try to fool me into thinking there is more to life than what I already have, when in fact, I have it ALL;  I am blessed beyond reason.  I am thankful for the days I am given, the transportation I have, the work my husband is blessed with to provide the roof over our head and for my boys who fulfill the love in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment