Tuesday, March 13, 2012

First Entry Ever

     Thank you for your interest in Savoring My Sons blog.  This blog has been challenging before it even formed.  I thought long and hard for the perfect name to head up my blog.  I thought about what my blog content would be about and realized my world revolves around my two wonderful sons.  I intend on blogging about "faith, family, food, and fun" so I thought I could make that my blog name.  Taken.  I'm not the only one who liked it.  There are many versions of blogs pertaining to the same topic. I couldn't be more happy with the name I landed on!  I feel like I just gave life to my blog now that I made my first post ; )  It's exciting to think of all the different topics you can explore on here with me.  I hope to hear feedback from you too! Thanks again for stopping by.  Have a day to savor!

No comments:

Post a Comment