Monday, June 4, 2012

My heart just jumped out of my chest!  I just posted an entry on here about searching for chores named in a pirate way, that stemmed from a cartoon the boys were watching. I discovered a You Tube video created by a man Tim Bete, the same man who wrote the thing I shared in my previous post about raising your kids as pirates.  I was exstatic to see the man created a video with the song lyrics to my FAVORITE christian band Third Day, to their "Creed" song.  It is one of my favorite songs!  I couldn't sit still in my chair while the song played and raised my hands to God in worship.  The Holy spirit filled my heart overflowing into rejoice.  The music was playing so loud that it masked the sound of the t.v.   When the song ended, the Little Einstiens cartoon was playing a PIRATE theme episode!!!  I was blown away at the timing of everything and I feel like I've been touched by God himself!  I imagine He's laughing at the reaction I displayed, in the way the events occurred beginning with the pirate cartoon, sparking an interest in finding pirate named chores, finding humor in Tim Bete's book, which lead me to find his You Tube site and God used his video of Third Day to lead me to worship, and lastly God blew me out of the water when He linked the second cartoon the boys were watching with the pirate subject that sparked from the first cartoon.  God truly does use the simplest things to touch us and I am thrilled the simplest things can be used to glorify Him.


 "I love you Father, thank you for your presence in our home today.  I feel your embrace!"


The links of events in order that amazed me, in plain terms : )
1. The lyric "swob the deck" from the cartoon Jake & the Neverland Pirates
2. Sparked my interest in searching for other chores named in a pirate way
3. Found a humorous book Ahoy there, parents! Raise yer kids as pirates! by Tim Bete
4. Found Tim Betes video he created with the lyrics to Third Day's "Creed" song on You Tube which lead me to rejoice in worship
5. As soon as the song ended on the computer (which masked the volume of the t.v.) the Little Einstiens cartoon came on and the theme was a pirate based episode
6. Shock & delight in the events that occurred in such an awesome order by my Father

No comments:

Post a Comment